Mid Atlantic Erosion Control, Inc. is committed to being an environmentally responsible citizen.
As such, we have reduced our energy consumption, we print only necessary documents, and recycle majority of our waste. In addition we sell and install a full line of Eco-Sustainable™ Products by American Excelsior Company.
With the increasing need to protect our environment and meet federal NPDES regulations, you need to trust your erosion and sediment control needs to a company that has documented performance. A company that provides one source for all your erosion and sediment products and design needs. With American Excelsior’s new Eco-Sustainable line, you now have one source of products engineered by success, documented with ASTM large-scale testing, provide an opportunity to earn LEED® points and are backed by proven performance. Our Eco-Sustainable line is led by SUSTAINABLE, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, 100% BIODEGRADABLE and RECYCLED products:
- Curlex®, Curlex® CL, and AEC Premier Straw®: SUSTAINABLE ECB’s made with Conwed’s® ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Nature Zone™ netting and/or new Ecocycle™ Technology
- Curlex® NetFree™: a SUSTAINABLE ECB without netting and made from BIODEGRADABLE wood fibers
- Curlex Sediment Log®: SUSTAINABLE products to filter runoff, retain sediment and dissipate flows using BIODEGRADABLE excelsior fibers
- E-Staple®: a BIODEGRADABLE staple to anchor rolled products to the soil
- Recyclex® TRM and Recyclex® TRM-V: made from RECYCLED soda bottles
- ErosionWorks®: design software that allows you to design and analyze your site and make the right Eco-Sustainable product choices
- SUSTAINABLE Curlex® and AEC Premier Straw® products – led by Curlex® CL ECBs and Curlex Sediment Logs®